One thing we know for sure is that moms are multitasking masters – so when you take your baby out for a stroll, why not get a sweaty workout in while you’re at it? If you’re keen to the hit the road and go for a run with baby-in-tow, you’re probably on the hunt for the best jogging stroller to move with you and keep baby safe and comfortable. We’ve called upon our friends over at New York Family to pick out the very best when it comes to all-terrain and jogging strollers for 2018.
- Bumbleride’s Indie is an all-terrain stroller suited to urban activities or off-road adventures, ready to adapt to your daily needs. This stroller offers a compact, lightweight frame, true all-terrain 12-inch air-filled tires, all wheel suspension and unmatched versatility. The fully adjustable backrest, footrest, and handle create a customized fit for you and baby. Recline the backrest, raise the footrest and attach footrest fabric tabs to create an infant bed. Wherever your path takes you, the Indie is suitable from birth through toddlerhood and can grow with your family with the Mini Board toddler board accessory. You can also feel good knowing that Bumbleride’s Oeko-Tex Standard 100, eco-fabrics keep plastic bottles out of landfills and that their dye process for black colorways conserves water
- Mountain Buggy Terrain is the ultimate premium jogger that delivers performance to families who really want to get active, both on and off-road. With its strong aesthetics, its sporty enhanced features include a superior one hand fast fold, multi-adjustable handlebar, three-mode front wheel and shock absorbing suspension. Terrain also comes bundled with both 16-inch and 12-inch rear air-filled tires. With three sports luxe color ways, the terrain is perfect from newborn to toddler age.
- phil&teds Sport is an innovative, all-terrain inline stroller features auto stop for convenience and safety, all-terrain air filled tires, a one hand fast fold compact, a safe and easy 5-point harness, and hard-wearing 600D sporty fabrics. It’s suitable from newborn to age 5, comes in a variety of fashion-forward colorways (the chic and edgy Graffiti style is shown below), and can convert to a double with a sold-separately double kit.
City Jogging Strollers
- The new BOB Revolution FLEX – LUNAR stroller includes the first-ever print fashion for BOB Gear and features ultra-reflective geometric lines that keep families safe with increased visibility during night runs and morning jogs. This rugged jogging stroller also features a swiveling-locking front wheel, an adjustable padded handlebar offers nine positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights, and a state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system, among other top-tier safety and convenience features.
- InSTEP Grand Safari Swivel Wheel Jogger is an eye-catching stroller featureing 12-inch front tires and 16-inch rear tires, along with molded rims to provide performance and style. Plus, it offers a child tray with dual cup holders, a remote locking front wheel for easy transfer from swivel to fixed, an adjustable handle bar, a removable and machine-washable fleece seat pad, and canopy-mounted speakers that accept most MP3 players.
- Thule Urban Glide 2 just launcehd earlier this year, and it offers features that are valued by both adults and children, like adjustable ergonomic handlebars, an adjustable sun canopy, a front wheel that can either swivel or be locked in place for jogging, 16” rear wheels, rear suspension, a padded seat, and an almost horizontal sleeping position for napping. The Urban Glide also features a multi-position sun canopy, a large cargo basket, and a peekaboo window with magnetic closure, as well as reflective wheel rims for improved visibility. Weighing in at 24 lbs, this stroller is easy to maneuver and bring along on adventures near and far.
Do you love to run with baby? Share a pic of you and your all-terrain or jogging stroller on Instagram and tag @baby2bodyofficial and @newyorkfamily with #lovemyjogger for a chance to be reposted on our page!
Want more tips and advice on staying active as a new mom? Check out our free ios app!
This post is provided by Family Media’s New York Family — an upscale lifestyle website and bi-monthly magazine for NYC parents that covers events & happenings, shopping, fitness, food, celebrity, travel, education, parenting trends, and more! Family Media also puts on the Baby Show Series (the largest consumer events for expectant and new parents in the United States)!