We know that nothing is more important than you and your baby’s health – but it’s not always easy to access up-to-date and trusted medical advice. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists to bring you trusted medical information on your prenatal and maternal health. It’s right at your fingertips, easy to read, and completely free of charge.
Now on the Baby2Body app, you can enjoy in-depth articles written by doctors that cover your top health concerns during pregnancy and beyond. Simply jump to the discover section and scroll down to “The Doc Says” to check out the topics that are most important to you.
The medical professionals behind these articles are experts in the field of pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum stage, and women’s health – and they cover everything from pre-eclampsia to birthing options. Here are our top 5 picks!
- Air travel during pregnancy. There’s actually a lot to think about when it comes to air travel during pregnancy – from insurance to airline policy to things to consider on long-haul flights, it’s all covered.
- Reducing the risk of venous thrombosis. How it can affect you, your baby, and what treatment options might look like.
- Why your weight matters during pregnancy. Details on why BMI really matters and how being overweight can increase pregnancy complications.
- Nausea, vomiting, and more… The trials of morning sickness! The docs cover possible causes of morning sickness and just what to expect.
- A multiple pregnancy. Got more than you bargained for? Check out what you need to know when you’re expecting twins, triplets, or more!
You can find all of these articles from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and more in the discover section of the app. Happy reading, mamas!