So maybe these aren’t totally guilt-free, but they’re close enough to it. We’ve pulled together a few of our favorite healthy cupcake recipes to keep your baking fires burning! Or at least to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings you may be having. FYI – it’s National Cupcake Week this week, so you have the perfect excuse to bust out those baking skills and perfect your tasting techniques!
We’re big proponents of a balanced healthy diet and lifestyle here at Baby2Body, but we still like to indulge ourselves with some sweet treats every so often. And guess what? Those sweet treats taste even better when you know they’re pretty healthy for you!
Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too!?
1. 100 Calorie Chocolate Orange Muffins – Moist, light & chocolatey muffins with all the flavour and a fraction of the calories!
2. Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes -These light and delicious healthy carrot cake cupcakes can be made sugar-free, gluten-free, high-fiber, and dish up 74% of your daily Vitamin A, depending on the ingredients used.
3. Scrumptious Yogurt Cupcakes – A yogurt cupcake packed with protein and made with very little sugars.
4. Dulce De Leche Chocolate Cupcakes – Indulgent chocolatey cupcakes without the guilt!
5. Nectarine Buttermilk Cupcakes with Honey Whipped Cream – These cupcakes are made with whole wheat flour and significantly less butter and sugar than most but don’t let that fool you, these are as sweet and delicious as can be!
What’s your favorite sweet treat with a healthy twist? Share in the comments below!
Want more nutritional advice and information on how to eat well during pregnancy and as a mom? Check out our free ios app!