Are you ready for it? The pre-sale on our exclusive Baby2Body Boxes is live, ladies! Get yours now at The Baby2Body Shop.
We’ve loved bringing together our favorite brands and testing their gorgeous products to ensure we’re bringing you the best of the best with our brand new Baby2Body Boxes. We’ve been busy curating two collections that offer all of your must-have beauty essentials in one box, handpicked by Baby2Body, and designed just for you!
We know how your needs (and wants) change through pregnancy and motherhood and that’s why we’ve designed our boxes for your specific stage.
For all of our babes with a bump, we’ve crafted the Pamper Box, made specifically for pregnancy, when you need – and deserve – an extra bit of pampering. This stunning collection of good-for-you and safe-for-baby goodies is sure to keep you feeling beautiful as your bump grows.
For all of our mamas on the move, we’ve curated the Me Time Box, designed with busy moms in mind. We know how tough it is to catch some much-needed alone time, and that’s why we’ve carefully chosen products to help all you mamas relax, unwind, and take care of you.
This box launch has been so special to us (and we’ve been so excited to bring it to you!) because we’ve had the chance to work with absolutely amazing brands that offer top-shelf, all-natural and most importantly healthy products. Here’s a look at the brands you’ll get to discover when you order your Baby2Body Box:
- Bloom and Blossom – A sophisticated, natural, solution-focused skincare range that is suitable for pregnancy and baby is exactly what you’ll find at Bloom and Blossom. Every ingredient is carefully selected and of the highest quality to deliver the results you want.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – Pioneers in the industry of probiotic skincare, and leaders in harnessing this new, natural technology. All ingredients are sustainably sourced and designed to deliver glowing, balanced skin. Check out our recent chat with the founder of Aurelia Probiotic Skincare here!
- Phyto – Fascinated by the power of plants and dismayed by the damaging effects of chemically-laden products on his clients’ hair, celebrity hairdresser Patrick Alès was determined to find a natural solution to haircare. 60 years later, Phyto remains at the top of its field in quality haircare products.
- Pukka – Pukka’s herbal teas are 100% organic, rich in natural oils and all ingredients are carefully and ethically sourced from around the world. The company is committed to creating a more positive future and their message is ‘with each sip a healthier you, and a healthier planet too’.
- Original Beans – The team at Original Beans is dedicated to two things: chocolate-making and conservation. Through their One Bar One Tree program they plant a cacao seedling for every chocolate bar sold, contributing greatly to reforestation efforts and making every bite of their delicious chocolate treats doubly sweet.
- Pregnacare from Vitabiotics – The UK’s number 1 pregnancy supplement, Pregnacare is a must-have before, during and after pregnancy. The company is at the forefront of translating scientific advancements into effective products that address women’s health and nutrition.
- Myrtle & Maude – Every Myrtle & Maude product is made in small batches with hand selected high-quality ingredients. 100% vegan, certified organic, ethically sourced, and rooted in family values, their handmade blends are designed by elite herbalists and made to comfort mums-to-be on those queasy days.
- Blistex – Blistex began as a family-run company whose business was in creating quality products and being an innovative leader in lip care. 70 years later, they are still family-run and their values haven’t changed, and they continue to be market leaders in lip care products on a global scale.
- Lucy AnnaBella – Luxury that’s free from harmful chemicals – Lucy Annabella formulates organic bath and body products that deliver decadence, sensual healing, and encourage renewal and restoration. Formulated by aromatherapy experts, every product boasts the best essential and plant oils that tend to your body and mind.
- Inca – Inca began with an aim to set a new standard in the world of fashion accessories, and they are now one of Europe’s most successful suppliers of hair accessories. For over 40 years they’ve been creating and distributing quality products at affordable prices.
- Snufflebabe – Snufflebabe – a family owned company – is the UK’s number 1 baby nasal decongestant range. They are passionate about making gentle, safe and effective products for babies and young children to help them breathe, feed and sleep in comfort.
- Tendskin – Ingrown hairs? Razor bumps and burn? Tendskin came about from an impromptu, yet revolutionary, discovery that has forever changed the way people manage redness, bumps and burns from shaving, waxing, and everything in between. Once a breakthrough in the cosmetic field, it’s now a mainstay in skincare.
Are you ready to #unbox2unwind? Get your Baby2Body Box today! Shipping starts on Monday, 11th September.