It’s Day 1 of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, prices have just plummeted and if you’re up for a little midsummer shopping, it’s the perfect place to start. Now, if you’re new to the #NSale, all you need to know is that once a year, Nordstrom adds brand new big ticket, designer, and trending items at super-sale prices for 3 whole weeks. Even better, they offer international shopping and shipping – so it really is for everyone!
This week is technically early access that’s only available to cardholders, but the sale does open to the public next Friday. If you are a cardholder, or choose to sign up, we’ve compiled a list of some must-have items (broken down by category) from the Sale that will make your life easier and a bit more beautiful as a new mom. If you’re waiting for the public opening of the sale, we’ll be sure to update this list should any items sell out!
POST UPDATED ON JULY 20TH FOR SOLD OUT ITEMS!
1. As a busy mom, having that one sneaker in your closet that checks the box of functional, comfortable, and fashionable is a serious time saver – and these Nike Free Run Distance 2 running shoes do just that.
2. Looking for a pair of heels that can transition from day to night and keep your feet surprisingly comfortable? We love this block-heel sandal from Steve Madden in a clean, minimalist look with a breathable fabric upper. Ignore the sold out notification above – they still have these heels available in most sizes here!!
3. These Hunter Boots are perfect for popping on, going anywhere, walking through anything, and looking good while you’re doing it.
If your denim supply needs a refresh, this sale is the perfect place to look for a pair. You can snap up some quality jeans for a fraction of the price.
4. We spotted this pair from 7 For All Mankind at 50% off and we’re not turning back.
5. These lightly destroyed black denim skinnies from Citizens of Humanity also caught our eye.
6. Having a pair of stretchy, high waist jeans in a classic wash is a must – and this pair from Topshop fits the bill.
7. For one step all-over hydration – this body cream from Kiehl’s is exactly what you’re looking for, and might even last you until next year’s anniversary sale ; )
9. This Clarisonic skin cleansing system is perfect for at home, on the go, and even in the shower – and it really takes 60 seconds or less to get a deep clean.
9. This beauty boosting eye mask is the perfect multitasker: it will help you catch some extra sleep and work on clearing up fine lines and dark circles.
10. This love letter necklace is simple and a beautiful way to celebrate someone special in your life. Perfect for personalizing it with your little one’s first initial as a gift to yourself, or as a thoughtful gift for a friend.
11. We’re sure all of your hands are full when you leave the house, and your handbag likely has more of your kids’ things than your own. We love this smartphone crossbody bag from Kate Spade to make sure your phone is always easy access.
12. Every busy mom needs a good watch to help stay on track – and we love love love this one from Larsson & Jennings. It’s a bit of a splurge – but hey, you’re worth it.
FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE.
So, these are really more for you and about making your life a bit easier as a new mama. Enjoy!
13. Beaba’s Babycook baby food maker allows you to control exactly what goes into your little one’s food, through homemade purees using fresh fruits and veg. It’s a game changer.
14. If you don’t have a good baby bag – you have to check out this backpack diaper bag from The Honest Company. It’s got a sleek look for sure, but the best part is that it will be kinder to your neck, shoulders, and posture – gotta love that!
15. Muslins are one of the most versatile and useful items for baby, and this pair from Bébé Au Lait have even more functionality, as they’re designed to work as a car seat cover to provide extra shade and protection for baby when needed.