Pregnancy is a new and exciting time but it goes without question it’s a huge undertaking for your body. To help you be prepared for all those pregnancy hurdles we’ve put together five pick-me-ups to add to your purse.
1. A pocket fan to keep you cool when fresh air is hard to find. This can be especially helpful if you’re dealing with nausea, hot flushes, or headaches.
2. Blotting papers will help to soak up any excess oil and leave you with a fresh matte glow all day long. Look for some handy to-go wallets that are perfect for your purse!
3. Nutritious and energizing snacks are always a good deal if you start to hit a lull or get an insatiable hunger pang. A piece of fresh fruit, a 1/2 cup of mixed nuts and seeds, or a granola bar will keep you going until your next meal.
4. A refreshing facial mist can help keep you cool, calm, and smelling divine throughout the day. It’s a simple way to add a dewy, fresh and wide-awake look.
5. Water, water and more water! It’s a great idea to carry a water bottle with you wherever you go, just to make staying hydrated easy. Trust us – you’ll feel better for it!
So, the moral of this story is: while pregnant keep your purse packed with items that will keep you hydrated, energized and feeling fresh all day long. It’ll go a long way to helping make these 9 months more enjoyable and bit more comfortable!