Summer of 2017 – oh, how we have patiently awaited your arrival! We think this summer is gearing up to be one of the best ever, and it hasn’t even started yet! We’ve got you covered when it comes to packing prep for upcoming holidays with our Packing Guide for Weekend Getaways – but we’ve made sure not to forget about baby! We’ve rounded up the top 9 items you’ll love having when traveling with your tot this summer.
9 Necessities for Summer Travels with Baby
1. Sunscreen: Summer travels almost always mean sunshine, so make sure your little one is protected from head to toe. We recommend Bare Republic’s Mineral SPF 50 Baby Sunscreen Lotion for coverage you can trust. (And it passes The EWG’s test!)
2. Romper: The convenience of a romper cannot be overlooked when it comes to packing. This Striped Cotton Jersey Romper from Ralph Lauren is downright adorable and perfect for any upcoming beach trip. (P.S. it’s on sale too!!)
4. Baby Toiletries: Don’t fuss about trying to find travel sizes of all of your favorite baby care and wash products. Weleda has got you covered with their Calendula Baby Starter Kit, which includes shampoo, body wash, diaper care, baby cream, body lotion, and face cream in travel-suitable sizes.
6. Portable changing station: This is seriously a game changer. Let Skip Hop’s Pronto Changing Station serve as your diaper bag when you’re on the go. Pack up diapers, wipes, and baby changing essentials in the bag itself and then when changing time comes, the bag folds out into a changing pad with detachable pillow to keep baby comfy.
7. Baby carrier: When you’re trekking in the hot summer sun you’ll want a baby carrier that’s comfortable for your little one – and for you. This Mesh Carrier from Baby Bjorn provides the ventilation you’ll want with the quality and functional design you need.
8. Disinfecting wipes: You never know what’s clean (and what’s not…) when you’re traveling, and of course you want to keep baby safe and healthy. These Toy, Table and Highchair Wipes from Babyganics are the perfect cleaning companion wherever your travels may take you.