Summer is getting so close we can almost taste it, and gosh, it tastes sooo good. While we never like to wish away time, we’re getting ready to ditch this rainy spring weather and get our summertime workouts in full swing. Are you with us??
If you still need a dose of exercise motivation to get you active and outside once the warmer weather is here to stay, check out this blog post on the Three R’s of exercise motivation. If you’re ready to kick it into high gear, keep on scrolling to start shopping our top exercise essentials for the summer. We’ve got 5 items we know you’ll love – and a bonus product to make your workouts even better!
So go ahead, we’re giving you permission to treat yo’self to some new workout gear so you can treat yo’ body right.
5 Exercise Essentials for Summer
1. Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit – Now on SALE! Lightweight, breathable, and well cushioned – these sneaks are perfect for keeping your feet cool while providing support where you need it and comfort where you want it.
2. Lululemon Swiftly Tech Racerback – get it here. Super light fabric, strategic ventilation and odor-blocking technology make this top a must-have for when workouts get steamy.
3. Sweaty Betty Contour 7/8 Workout Leggings – trust us, you need this pair. Designed for versatility, perfectly soft and sweat-wicking, and to top it off they come in a cactus print. Without a doubt the perfect legging for summer.
4. Clean Bottle Tritan Square Water Bottle – stay hydrated here! Hydration is so important before, during and after your workouts, and this is especially true when temps are higher and you’re perspiring more. We love this easy to clean water bottle and it’s quirky yet convenient square shape.
5. Lululemon Go Lightly Shoulder Bag – guaranteed to become your go-to bag. You’ll want to take this bag beyond the gym, but it really does excel as a gym bag. It’s expertly crafted to keep your sweaty gear away from your clean goods; it’s functional fashion at its finest.
BONUS item: TriggerPoint Foam Roller – and it comes in pink! If you don’t have a foam roller, you can seriously step up your pre and post workout routine by adding one to your exercise arsenal. Proper foam rolling will help you warm up more effectively, feel better when you workouts, and recover more quickly afterwards.
Since temps are sure to rise soon – check out our blog post on warm weather workouts and how to stay cool while you sweat. And be sure to check back soon for a new post featuring our favorite outdoor exercises!